New Cannot open gallery from the camera app when using Norwegian language

Jun 1, 2013
Bug: I cannot go to the gallery directly from the camera app. When I press the last image in the left corner in the camera app, it waits for a few seconds, then reloads the camera.

How to reproduce the bug: Switch to Norwegian language, restart the phone. Open camera app. Press the button to the left to see the last image that was taken. Nothing happens.

I found that this works correctly with English language, but when changing to Norwegian language and restarting the phone, this happens. And the same thing happens if you select Norwegian language the first time you're setting up the phone.

What. How do you have Norwegian on stable rom?? This is not our job.

Wysłane z MI4

I bought a Xiaomi Mi4 16 GB FDD LTE, and it was delivered with multi language. I could choose Norwegian language from the list in system settings.

I bought a Xiaomi Mi4 16 GB FDD LTE, and it was delivered with multi language. I could choose Norwegian language from the list in system settings.
It's not our ROM.. It's just fake ROM made by some shop...

~Tapatalk~

We do but not for this version.
So basically it's just translation stolen from our roms and put into fake roms.
Assuming your phone is original then you should perform MiFlash to wipe your device and then flash our weekly multilang rom.

Without our multilang on your phone we won't help you.

Wysłane z MI4