Cannot unlock Bootloader

trepqa89

Members
Feb 24, 2022
Hi guys, I bought a Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra from China and want to unlock bootloader and flash eu rom.
I activated Developer option - OEM Unlocking and USB debugging.

When I reboot the phone to Fastboot then It cant detect the phone and I cant unlock the bootloader.

My computer is on Windows 11.

Try a different usb cable. Use mi unlock to do the unlocking and of course, make sure your phone is fully locked to your mi account before you start.

Try a different usb cable. Use mi unlock to do the unlocking and of course, make sure your phone is fully locked to your mi account before you start.
Hi, I have tested with several cables but no luck, how do I know if my phone is fully locked to my mi account?
When I Open MI Unlock Tool, it wont finde the device at all?

Last edited:
After reinstalling Windows 11 the Unlock Tool is detecting my phone.
I got this error message all the time: unknown error 1004

Attachments

• Namnlös.png
    Namnlös.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 749
Hi guys, I bought a Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra from China and want to unlock bootloader and flash eu rom.
I activated Developer option - OEM Unlocking and USB debugging.

When I reboot the phone to Fastboot then It cant detect the phone and I cant unlock the bootloader.

My computer is on Windows 11.
Hey! I also got this problem with my Xiaomi Mi 11, and the most efficient way to fix it (in my case) is to install ADB Drivers.
Here are the files to install it :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rijueqjysy0tn7j/usb_driver.zip/file (Decompress it)

To apply it, pretty simple. Here is a guide :

First, go to Device Manager.
Then, in the "Other Peripherals" option, you should see a Unknown Peripheral (which is your phone).
Then just do a Right Click and Update Drivers.

You should have this page : (in your language, and also i'm using a random peripheral for the exemple).
1645817017045.png

Just click the second option.

You should be at this page :
1645817104209.png

Just click the "Choose a driver" Option.

Then you should be there :
1645817209150.png

Just click the Bottom Right button.
1645817261229.png

Once again, Click the Bottom Right Button.

Then just go where you put the drivers.

Then you should have this
1645817445843.png

Click on the android_winusb file and then click the Open Button.
If there is a disclaimer, just press Ok.

Then you should be good! Just refresh on the Mi Unlock Tool.

If you still don't see your device, Tell us here!
- kota

Hi, thanks for the help.
I installed thos drivers and it didnt help, I changed to a new simcard and then It allowed me to unlock and wait for 168 hours.
Nice ! Just wait and you should be fine. Also, when you are Unlocking your phone after the wait time, make sure to use a USB 2.0 port. Got this problem on my phone and it fixed it. (If you get a "Unknown Error -1").

Reactions: julesmctrainspotter