Cannot use any more TWRP and Custom Rom

iSafeer

Members
Dec 21, 2019
Hi Guys,

Recently i'm changed my broken display of Mix 2 after that when i'm entering to recovery it showing a gray screen also the phone is detecting on PC.
some TWRP worked but after flashing custom ROM same as showing gray screen after finished boot also doing second try the touch not working on TWRP.
Now i'm using Global version of MIUI11, when flashing custom TWRP via FASTBOOT MODE its booting up but after that restarting the phone revert back to the stock Recovery. Earlier i'm used the final version of MIUI12 Weekly EU ROM
Guys if you know any workaround for this please help me to get rid out of this

Thanks in Advance ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20200719_115444.jpg
    IMG_20200719_115444.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 295
  • IMG_20200719_115526.jpg
    IMG_20200719_115526.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 324
Hi Guys,

Recently i'm changed my broken display of Mix 2 after that when i'm entering to recovery it showing a gray screen also the phone is detecting on PC.
some TWRP worked but after flashing custom ROM same as showing gray screen after finished boot also doing second try the touch not working on TWRP.
Now i'm using Global version of MIUI11, when flashing custom TWRP via FASTBOOT MODE its booting up but after that restarting the phone revert back to the stock Recovery. Earlier i'm used the final version of MIUI12 Weekly EU ROM
Guys if you know any workaround for this please help me to get rid out of this

Thanks in Advance ;)
You must do the same as the first recovery installation because you roll back the version.