Can't create Mi Account

L.Simon

Members
May 17, 2013
I can't create account. I tried register using phone number and Email account. Both show error "Can't connect to network".

Wifi on of course. Anybodu having the same problem?

Using Developer Stock 4.9.5 ROM

I can't create account. I tried register using phone number and Email account. Both show error "Can't connect to network".

Wifi on of course. Anybodu having the same problem?

Using Developer Stock 4.9.5 ROM

i think this is phone network connecting fail,just like i m in china ,i cant register my phone in tweeter or facebook

Still don't bind my sim to the account though.

maybe my phone is error :eek:

It could be connections to China are sometimes too slow, i've got same error few times when trying to browse online themes and sounds.

Create account with computer and then login from phone might work better.

I have the same problem with creating an account with MIUI. I have been trying now for 6 weeks with no reaction, either by phone or using pc. I just don’t believe it is to do with the connections to and from China. I have as a radio ham 4 Baofeng transceivers and received for two of them firmware from Baofeng in China, worked flawlessly. I think that Xiaomi just wants to sell cell-phones nothing more. I will never buy another one!!!