cant decide-ultra or pro??? i want a good camera and performance,but dont like it heavy

jackyle

Members
Jul 16, 2021
till now im confused and dont know what to buy - the ultra or the pro . never the less after the anouncing of the mi mix 4 .
i just want a good camera with a good performance, but not heavy .
another question-where can i find the global rom of the "global edition" of the ultra?
thnx for your advices

till now im confused and dont know what to buy - the ultra or the pro . never the less after the anouncing of the mi mix 4 .
i just want a good camera with a good performance, but not heavy .
another question-where can i find the global rom of the "global edition" of the ultra?
thnx for your advices
The Ultra has a far better camera than the Pro, but is indeed heavier. Global rom can be found on the Xiaomi website along with many others, like MiFirm.net or Xiaomirom.com. Just got to look around.

The Ultra and Pro have the same main sensor so they get similar results but the Ultra has a much better ultrawide and zoom.

so actually , what are the differences between the "global edition"(expensive) and the "chinese edition" with the eu rom on it? is there any difficults in comunnication because of the lack of bands?

so actually , what are the differences between the "global edition"(expensive) and the "chinese edition" with the eu rom on it? is there any difficults in comunnication because of the lack of bands?
HOW do you get EU ROM on a chinese edition phone?
Make us aware of it.....

its all written on my order to the store-eu rom with ota+twrp . im getting the phone already with the rom on it

I am in the USA, running on T-mobile and I haven't experienced any difference. But you can check the Kimovil Frequency Checker for your partcular bands in your country. https://www.kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-mi-11-ultra

Thanks for enlightening me about flashing Rom! lol....
But the OP was speaking of the the seller shop, not him.
Question is in post7
You said
LOLO9393 said:
HOW do you get EU ROM on a chinese edition phone?
Make us aware of it.....
and I said, Follow the directions that are on this website: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...iaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/ That is how you get the EU rom on the Chinese edition phone, The directions answer that question specifically!
BTW, I have the Chinese phones the Mi 11 Ultra, the Mi 10 Pro and the K20 Pro. I used to have the Mi Mix2 and 2S and that is how I did it on all of them.