Can't flash new rom

mujkoni

Members
Feb 25, 2014
Hello
Can you help me to flash new rom. I have Xiaomi Redmi 1S ordered from minideal
Problem is that someone deleted updater app and miui market so I cant install it
I tried to download latest 24 official and to put it to folder downloaded_rom and to click on system update but it is not working. I also tried to renamte it to update.zip and tried to flash but still not working.
Current version is 9
Thank you,
Adnan

rename ROM to update.zip, go to recovery and apply update.zip..

• Rename ROM name to update.zip
  • Power Off phone
  • Press Power On + Volume+
  • Navigate on "English" and press 'Volume Up' button to select the entry
  • Navigate in the recovery menu with button 'Volume Down' until the entry 'apply update from sdcard' is highlighted and press 'Volume Up' button to select the entry
  • Wait till 100%
  • Reboot and have a fun

Thank you,
It's working really good now. Only problem I have is while video recording I hear camera focusing and it happens really fast and video quality at that time gets really bad. Is that something which can be fixed via software update later on ?

Thank you,
It's working really good now. Only problem I have is while video recording I hear camera focusing and it happens really fast and video quality at that time gets really bad. Is that something which can be fixed via software update later on ?

I didnt noticed it on my phone, did you change the recording quality? can you upload some short video to see that?

Hi I've got the same problem, Mi1s from Minideal. But when I want to install update.zip, I have this error message : " Can't find update.zip in sdcard, please rename...".
Would you have any clue ?