Can't install EU Rom on Mi 8 UD (equuleus) !

Hi, I installed this rom yesterday in my mi 8 ud, I used the twrp of the proper topic.

Here

I installed the twrp (mi8pro), after wipe data, reboot and copied the rom to the mobile and installed the same, worked perfectly.

Reactions: kenny7luv
Hi, I installed this rom yesterday in my mi 8 ud, I used the twrp of the proper topic.

Here

I installed the twrp (mi8pro), after wipe data, reboot and copied the rom to the mobile and installed the same, worked perfectly.

Thanks... Just wipe data ?

Hi,
im a complete noob. Got Mi 8 in China, happens to be the Mi 8 UD...tried flashing as per guides over here, found out that these ROMs
Xiaomi Mi 8 Latest Global Stable Version Fastboot File Download
are not compatible with my Phone!!!!

Now came across this forum, but its all over the place.
can you guys share the links to ROM compatible with Mi 8 UD and a clear guide with clear steps.
I managed to unlock the phone, managed to download the flashMi tool, but the above ROM was not compatible with Mi 8 UD.

Much appreciate your help

This file...
ffeee2ab7158d6b8665b570d5be62350.jpg

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: miginis
I have unlocked my Mi8 UD around 5 days ago. Could not find the right ROM, hence loaded my the Mi8, all data gone, no problem. Works fine.
I check the Developer options says Mi Unlock status is Unlocked.

1.Does that mean according to this guide: Method 2: Fastboot Update from http://en.miui.com/a-234.html I can proceed to Step 3?
2. or should I run the Step1 again and while the phone is still in fastboot mode I should quickly switch the MiFlash tool and load the Mi8 Pro ROM?

3.If I can directly go to step 3, which setting in the Developer Options on the Mi8 phone I have to switch on? OEM Unlocking, USB debugging? Anything else?
Should I flash the phone with SIM or without?

Thanks for the help!