Can't Reboot My Mi6

Paul Belin

Members
Jan 20, 2018
Hello every one,

This morning I woke up, took my phone and I can watch TWRP OpenRecoveryProcess .. Can't do anything else to run this.. So I did this. And after just nothing.
My phone can't reboot on the system, and I reach the mi-recovery with "reboot"-"Wipe data"-"Connect with MIAssistant" ...

When I try to reboot to system, it fails and my phone reboot to the mi-recovery...

I didn't touch anything, everything was good, there was an released yesterday but I didn't install it.

Help please ...

Thank you very much ..

Hi Paul,
Did you solve your problem? If TWRP was installed i guess the bootloader is unlocked?
Can you enter fastboot ( Vol - and Power key pressed together) ?

Hello,
No I still have the problem...since an update installation during a night I suppose ...
Yes my bootloader is unlocked. I have twrp but I can’t do a backup or an install via twrp.
Via Fastboot I try to flash the rom but it failed.
I try to use XiaoMiTool but it asks me to enable usb debugging (which is impossible for me because I can’t boot ...).
I try to flash the rim via MiFlash but I have “Crclist error”....
I’m lost ...

Hi Paul,
Boot the phone into fastboot, then enter following commands
fastboot devices
fastboot oem device-info to see if bootloader is really unlocked, miflash could have locked the bootloader

let me know the result, then we can continue
You can prepare and download latest xiaomi.eu developer ROM or latest Xiaomi.eu stable ROM
Latest TWRP img
links you find in this Forum

Hello !

Code:
(bootloader) Verity mode: true
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true
(bootloader) Device critical unlocked: true
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
OKAY [  0.001s]
finished. total time: 0.001s

So it's unlock ! Ok I will download both ! (Normal and fastboot version)

Thank you for help !

Hi,
you dont need a fastboot ROM. just download from here: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=818070582850490053
TWRP from here : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634770285
copy twrp.xxx-xxx.img into the fastboot folder on your PC (twrpxx-xx.img exact name you see once you unpacked the .zip file)
boot the phone into fastboot and connect to PC
flash twrp: fastboot flash recovery twrpxx-xx.img
fastboot boot twrpxx-xx.img
phone should now be in TWRP
in twrp set language and timezone
in twrp wipe and format data, cache and davlik
reboot into recovery again
copy ROM from PC to Phone
flash the ROM (install) select .zip file you just copied
when finished wipe cash and davlik again
reboot system

Reactions: Babalux
Hello !! Thank you very much !! At the beginning I didin't want to loose my userdata but at the end ... I had no choice !! But it looks to work !!! Thank you very much !!!
Do you know if there is a way to save my android data like the Backup on iPhone via Cloud ?
When I have a new iPhone, I just have to login to my account and the device will download all my data (wallpaper, app, photos, message history, app settings, etc ...) There is a way to do somethings like that with Xiaomi ?

Thank again ! :)

Hi Paul,
There are 2 ways ,to backup your data.
You have a Mi account, login and backup onto the Micloud
Second option is a local backup Settings / additional settings / backup & reset / Local backup /
Backup is stored under MIUI / backup
The folder you can copy to PC and in case of restore, just copy the folder back to its original position.

Ferdinand

Reactions: Paul Belin