Can't switc ON "Approximate location"

Moliere

Members
Mar 7, 2021
Whenever I enter SETTINGS - PRIVACY PROTECTION LAB and change the switch to ON (blue) aproximate location. Then I exit settings and re-enter and the aproximate location switch is OFF (gray).
Why can't I activate this function? ROM 12.5.3 Stable
Thank you
Here a video of screenrecording

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
Whenever I enter SETTINGS - PRIVACY PROTECTION LAB and change the switch to ON (blue) aproximate location. Then I exit settings and re-enter and the aproximate location switch is OFF (gray).
Why can't I activate this function?
Thank you
MI 10 Rom 12.5.3 stable

I can't find this menu on my device...

But is it working if you tap on the text and not on the switch?

I can't find this menu on my device...

But is it working if you tap on the text and not on the switch?
the switch moves and turns blue (on) but is not memorized. As soon as I go out and come back I see him gray again

Here
Settings - protection and privacy - privacy - protect your clipboard - approximate location

What I want is to activate the "approximate location" function
Can't find anything that's called "Privacy protection lab". You're not telling the whole story.

Can't find anything that's called "Privacy protection lab". You're not telling the whole story.
You fonund "protect your clipboard " ? I have the menu in Italian and it is "proteggi gli appunti"
Clicking this menu item you enter a page called "privacy protection lab" which contains two switches, the first is "protect clipboard" and the second "approximate location".
look here the video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11lKpYbvZMkzT5nenUZazhXUMJCRZHaMk/view?usp=drivesdk

You fonund "protect your clipboard " ? I have the menu in Italian and it is "proteggi gli appunti"
Clicking this menu item you enter a page called "privacy protection lab" which contains two switches, the first is "protect clipboard" and the second "approximate location".
look here the video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11lKpYbvZMkzT5nenUZazhXUMJCRZHaMk/view?usp=drivesdk
No such screen on Weekly, so I suggest you wait for the next update or switch to Weekly.
And your video is set as private...

Why can't I activate this function? ROM 12.5.3 Stable
Thank you
Here a video of screenrecording

having the same problem in my k40 pr0+

have fix your problem?
what did you do? to fix it?

I have the same problem, despite the fact that it's working on the Chinese rom (12.5.5)
Of course, because a lot of features are disabled for ROMs set as international ROMs, hence the difference. These features are not in any "lab" screen on Weekly, so they might eventually arrive on Stable as non-lab features. Meanwhile, "Privacy protection lab" is not supported.

Of course, because a lot of features are disabled for ROMs set as international ROMs, hence the difference. These features are not in any "lab" screen on Weekly, so they might eventually arrive on Stable as non-lab features. Meanwhile, "Privacy protection lab" is not supported.
Thank you for explaining, i didn't know that there are disabled features