Cant Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 9

Spjder_Venom

Members
Jun 8, 2023
Hello everyone. I have a Redmi note 9 (Android 12, MIUI13). Ive been trying to unlock the bootloader so i can root my phone, but even though i have tried so many guides, every time i go into Mi Unlock and connect my phone (yes, usb debugging is on, OEM unlocking is on, my phone is in fastboot my account is binded with my phone)it just doesnt detect it. Can someone tell me what to install, what i did wrong? I dont know whats going on and i cant find any help.

Attachments

• Screenshot (41).png
    Screenshot (41).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 167
Do you have the necessary drivers on your PC?
Does your PC see the device in fastboot mode after connecting?

There are still some issues with MediaTek (Helio) chipsets.

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 206
I'm sorry.
Unfortunately I can't help you. I don't deal with MediaTek SoC devices and I don't want to.

dont want to be rude but if you didnt want to help to start with why did you even answer ?
He still provided you with some hints on what you need to look for, and he just don't know more about the specifics of your phone, that's all.

Most of the users of this custom ROM use Qualcomm SOCs, so the number of experts on Mediatek devices is limited.

i apologise, i understood that he just didnt wanted to help from the start bc of the specifications, not that he didnt know how.