Can't update Mi apps

Brainbug01

Members
Sep 8, 2017
Hi

I haven't been able to update this Mi app for a few days :
Screenshot_2023-12-18-12-38-35-059_com.android.vending-edit.jpg

I have already deleted the Playstore app cache.Is there perhaps a solution?

Because some apps in xiaomu.eu rom have different signatures, one is ingbrzy from Xiaomi.eu and the other is MIUI (official) from Xiaomi.So it is not possible to directly update some apps from xiaomi.
I've posted about it, check it out and like it so that xiaomi.eu can see and fix it faster.

Last edited:
Because some apps in xiaomu.eu rom have different signatures, one is ingbrzy from Xiaomi.eu and the other is MIUI (official) from Xiaomi.So it is not possible to directly update some apps from xiaomi.
I've posted about it, check it out and like it so that xiaomi.eu can see and fix it faster.
通过DeepL翻译 https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=android&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation
I pressed the link above "deepl"but it went to a page with advertising translation apps !?!?!?

通过DeepL翻译 https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=android&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation
The link you posted isn't correct. If you can send the right link to the post you made with a possible solution.

The link you posted isn't correct. If you can send the right link to the post you made with a possible solution.
Sorry there is currently no solution from a non-xiaomi.eu team.The only way is to request xiaomi.eu to be able to provide some xiaomi.eu signed versions of the new version of the app.

The link you posted isn't correct. If you can send the right link to the post you made with a possible solutWould you like to request xiaomi.eu to be able to provide some xiaomi.eu signed versions of the new version of the app, come and cast your vote! Check out this post.

Click here Would you like to request xiaomi.eu to be able to provide some xiaomi.eu signed versions of the new version of the app, come and cast your vote! Check out this post.