New Cell Standby Eats A Lot Of Battery -25% Battery Drain At Night

Redmiiiii

Members
May 14, 2017
Hey, I hope anyone with knowledge reads this.

My Redmi Pro 64GB/Helio x25 with the latest weekly rom of xiaomi.eu (7.6.8) has a very poor battery life.
The cell standby issue is causing this; it always uses more percentage than screen and, therefore,
I can only get 3 hours of screen (SoT) in half a day it lasts my phone.

As I told you in the title, If I let my Redmi Pro at night (around 8 hours) in idle without wifi or mobile data it loses a 25 percent of the battery. That is 3%/h without touching or using the screen.

I have been struggling with this phone since I bought it and you can't imagine how grateful I'd be if you guys help me solve this problem. ;);)

Hey, I hope anyone with knowledge reads this.

My Redmi Pro 64GB/Helio x25 with the latest weekly rom of xiaomi.eu (7.6.8) has a very poor battery life.
The cell standby issue is causing this; it always uses more percentage than screen and, therefore,
I can only get 3 hours of screen (SoT) in half a day it lasts my phone.

As I told you in the title, If I let my Redmi Pro at night (around 8 hours) in idle without wifi or mobile data it loses a 25 percent of the battery. That is 3%/h without touching or using the screen.

I have been struggling with this phone since I bought it and you can't imagine how grateful I'd be if you guys help me solve this problem. ;);)
Did you solve your battery problem?
I see a lot of people (including me) with the same problem, but so far no answers to indicate that the problem is solved.
I have the same problem on RedMi Note 4 MTK since 1 year ago, when I bought the brand new phone .