Invalid Cell standby issues - 11T pro

Scaniaman

Members
May 5, 2022
Bought a new 11T pro through 3 in the UK.

I put my phone in my toolbox at work for most of the day so don't use it much. Start the day at 100% charge and by lunch time it's on 68% and I've used it once or twice for maybe 10 mins each time?

Every time I look at the battery usage, it's cell standby draining all the power!

Software version - 12.5.19

With a 5000millamp battery I'd atleast expect the phone to last a with my usage till 10-11pm. My OnePlus 7t at 2 years and 3 months old still did that no problems at all.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
Ollie

We are not Xiaomi, so your post has no place here.
Good luck.

Bought a new 11T pro through 3 in the UK.

I put my phone in my toolbox at work for most of the day so don't use it much. Start the day at 100% charge and by lunch time it's on 68% and I've used it once or twice for maybe 10 mins each time?

Every time I look at the battery usage, it's cell standby draining all the power!

Software version - 12.5.19

With a 5000millamp battery I'd atleast expect the phone to last a with my usage till 10-11pm. My OnePlus 7t at 2 years and 3 months old still did that no problems at all.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
Ollie
Because in your toolbox reception is very low and phone is draining for good cell connection.
look for that!

Because in your toolbox reception is very low and phone is draining for good cell connection.
look for that!
Phones try to boost its radios to get better signal in poor reception, it uses more power. Turn on airplane mode to save power. Could also use automated tasks feature to occasionally turn it off to get messages on a smartwatch in case of emergencies.

Phones try to boost its radios to get better signal in poor reception, it uses more power. Turn on airplane mode to save power. Could also use automated tasks feature to occasionally turn it off to get messages on a smartwatch in case of emergencies.
Or try locking to preferred network e.g. to 3G/4G.

Are you parrot family?
You just repeat what I stated.

• Haha
Reactions: sunset_in_mars