New Chat bubble facebook messenger

anhvtvtv

Members
Jul 13, 2018
The messenger chat bubble cannot be displayed on MIUI 12 on Android 11, some apps can display but the messenger has this problem, after 3 updated versions it seems that version 20.9.4 has not been able to fix it. costume. Does anyone have this problem ?

The messenger chat bubble cannot be displayed on MIUI 12 on Android 11, some apps can display but the messenger has this problem, after 3 updated versions it seems that version 20.9.4 has not been able to fix it. costume. Does anyone have this problem ?
well it Works fine here on my mi10

Reactions: anhvtvtv
this is the settings im using

sure.. Android 11 is not officially released by Google yet.. so some apps may not work properly..

Reactions: anhvtvtv
When i drag my chat heads on messenger for it to be removed my phone always freeze, i need to reboot my phone so i can use it again properly, it begin to become like this since i updated my phone to miui12. i hope this bug gets fixed asap. I'm using poco x2 btw and I'm from the Philippines.

try use my settings as i posted up in the thread
I checked, if I use another account then the chat head will be activated, I login to the current account it will not display. Log in on another phone with my account still having this functionality.

I checked, if I use another account then the chat head will be activated, I login to the current account it will not display. Log in on another phone with my account still having this functionality.
have u try clear data for messenger