Resolved China rom leftover in xiaomi.eu

the4anoni

Members
Jun 21, 2018
Hi
Screenshot_2019-02-12-08-58-25-188_com.android.browser.png

Screenshot_2019-02-12-08-58-31-615_com.android.browser.png

When i click on "Darmowy transfer" Mi browser is opening with offer to buy xiaomi sim card.
Please remove this
Device: redmi note 5 pro
Rom: 10.2.2.0.OEICNXM

Just make sure you have only mobile data enabled,and on mi browser play video and you will get this box.

This is not a bug. NOT A BUG!
You're reading a Chinese website.
Popup above ask you to confirm using mobile data, you choose to use free data, then the browser redirect you to the data plan page of china

This is not a bug. NOT A BUG!
You're reading a Chinese website.
Popup above ask you to confirm using mobile data, you choose to use free data, then the browser redirect you to the data plan page of china
In ROM Details there is written:
No single Chinese Chapter is system

This button should be removed because site is in Chinese and it don't work in Europe, that's why THIS IS BUG

This button should be removed because site is in Chinese and it don't work in Europe, that's why THIS IS BUG
It's not in system, it on web. Do you know what a website is?

The "no single Chinese character" is not a signed contract. You will encounter Chinese stuff from time to time. If you don't like that - pay us full-time salary and we might have the whole day making sure that you don't see Chinese characters at all. People here should really start altering their attitude.
As for the issue - solved. You will still get a warning that you are using mobile data, but no more ads for "free data" plans.

Reactions: the4anoni
Why don't you just install a better / "non-Chinese" browser, like Firefox or Chrome, and disable Mi browser?
I am using mostly Bromite, but I even didn't noticed that I am using another browser to moment when bug appeared

We're going off-topic, so stop.

I am using mostly Bromite, but I even didn't noticed that I am using another browser to moment when bug appeared

We're going off-topic, so stop.

Even if you select another browser as default, the Mi browser will be activated in some situations.

If you disable it (thank you Xiaomi.eu!), it won't.

Very much on topic IMHO, and a valid solution to this problem.