New -closed- thanks 2 all

stailor

Members
Sep 25, 2012
Greetings,
I have a big problem and I hope you can help me. Today I installed the new JB 3.3.29 ROM on my Desire HD. I made a factory rest and wiped all the cashes. I installed the ROM, everything was fine. I rebooted the system and everything works well. But the problem is, the keyboard doesn't work! I have to log in my Google Playstore account, but I am not able to put in my initials because the keyboard doesn't pop up. Only the voicefunction pops up and when I try to switch nothing happens. Can anybody give me a hint?

Thanks

Thanks a lot, I installed a new keyboard software and it's working pretty well now. But the new problem I discovered is, the Home-Button and the Search-Button actually don't work! There is no reaction when i hit them. But the LED button light is getting activated when i put my finger on them so I think they recognize my finger at that moment and just are deactivated or something like that. Any hints for me?

Thanks and greetings
stailor

Holy crap!
I needed a long time to understand that CWM=ClockWorkMod....now everything is clear and working well. THANKS