Cm11- suddenly no mic and earpiece is working

There is an update of the google services package (6.6.03, it was not yet pushed to my device by google play but I got it from some apk download website). I enabled the checkinservice again and rebooted and calls work! :) I resetted my battery statistics so I will see shortly if the battery drain is gone.

Reactions: X4nfire
There is an update of the google services package (6.6.03, it was not yet pushed to my device by google play but I got it from some apk download website). I enabled the checkinservice again and rebooted and calls work! :) I resetted my battery statistics so I will see shortly if the battery drain is gone.
Great! Hope it has been fixed with the update. Keep us informed

It's weird but i don't have the problem any more for about 2 weeks although i use the previous version.Anyone else got the problem suddenly disappear?

Thank you for the info. I updated to 6.6.036 but unfortunately the problem still exists . No speaker and Mic, I am getting really annoyed by this bug.

Great! Hope it has been fixed with the update. Keep us informed

This is going great today. That 9 minute google play services wakelock is two times my gps trying to get a location lock in house. The updated google play services package can be downloaded here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-google-play-services-t2795911
keqEG4s.png

Reactions: Schexi
i can't confirm that it works with 6.6.03 - 1681564-036.
What link did you download? Is good the first one from XDA for our device?

edit: wrong quote!

can confirm - with the new Play Services no problem anymore

edit2: Ok... I didn't read instruction on XDA thread... For our device is the 5th link (6.6.03 1681564-036)...

Sorry...

I will give a try...

Last edited:

You need the play services ending with 036 for devices having a 320dpi screen. And don't forget to turn on your checkin service again if you disabled it and reboot.

Reactions: gatun
I installed yesterday the 6.03 update and enabled checkin service, but today I have received a call and could not hear anything, so the problem is still not solved. I have disabled checkin service and it has working again

Yep, as I wrote - the update solves nothing. Thinking about quitting CM, even this poor communication is a pain.

It looks like Gapps problem, not CM. One can consider using CM without Google services (there's Nogapps project for the beginning).

Last edited:
Hi,

Same for me. Last version did'nt fix anything. Have to disable checkin service again.
This issue is making me crazy. No fix for a major issue like this one ?

Reactions: swimmer
Hi,

Same for me. Last version did'nt fix anything. Have to disable checkin service again.
This issue is making me crazy. No fix for a major issue like this one ?
Same for me...

Inviato da mio MiDueEsse