Color OS Beta Updated 03/01/2014

Yes, it's the lastest version.you can download here http://bbs.coloros.com/forum.php?mod=phones&code=rom&pid=23
To root this room, you can set up ShuameSetup_2.1.0 on PC; connect the phone to PC then you can root it :) It's easy by some click.
And Gapp for this rom here http://www.mediafire.com/download/rhzwe7v46thjg8e/gapps-jb-4.2.2-Talk-VS-Oct-09.zip Intall it by CWM, may be report fail.Don't worry, restart phone.Then you can sign Google account, open Google Play and download Google services.Done !
looks like you have using this rom for a while. i have also tried this rom and it is smoother than MIUI. the gesture features also become the key feature. hope MIUI V6 can optimize the performance since mi2s has great hardware.

looks like you have using this rom for a while. i have also tried this rom and it is smoother than MIUI. the gesture features also become the key feature. hope MIUI V6 can optimize the performance since mi2s has great hardware.
yes, it's very smooth and the gesture is good :D

yes, it's very smooth and the gesture is good :D
update:
thanks, now my phone has been rooted. wonder why i haven't find this way that's very easy to root :)
after rooting, i intend to remove some unused system app so that i can install gapps. i need gapps mainly to sync my contacts and other kind of syncing.

Reactions: cvncbn92
update:
thanks, now my phone has been rooted. wonder why i haven't find this way that's very easy to root :)
after rooting, i intend to remove some unused system app so that i can install gapps. i need gapps mainly to sync my contacts and other kind of syncing.
i removed NearMe market and China keyboard :)
p/s: sorry for my poor English, you can't understand me.So i must learn English more and more.Does anyone help me ?

i removed NearMe market and China keyboard :)
p/s: sorry for my poor English, you can't understand me.So i must learn English more and more.Does anyone help me ?
i removed some more unused apps like cloud system (i never use that).
btw, i am also an Asian, not native English speaker :) and dont worry, i understand your explanation, quite well explained.

i removed some more unused apps like cloud system (i never use that).
btw, i am also an Asian, not native English speaker :) and dont worry, i understand your explanation, quite well explained.
How is battery life compared to ivan aosp?
Ot:I always thought that you (@shocks ) was a Deutch. Btw we are an internationl community, and with thepower of google translate, we can help each others to solve our phones problems! Lol

How is battery life compared to ivan aosp?
Ot:I always thought that you (@shocks ) was a Deutch. Btw we are an internationl community, and with thepower of google translate, we can help each others to solve our phones problems! Lol
as i remember, nothing comes near to AOSP regarding the battery life. this ROM is pretty similar to WIUI in terms of battery life. quite optimized, little battery drain, and smoother compared to MIUI/WIUI. the key advantage of this ROM is the gesture and some fancy widget (camera and music). but the downside, it is not rooted, and take up much system space. that means, you will have problem to install gapps. anyway, it is still beta version. i hope for the next 2.0 version, it is getting better. of course i still hope v6 of MIUI too :)
i am an asian. right now i stay in Taiwan for couple of months. but i am not taiwanese, just study here :) that's why i get my mi2s easier.
yes, i am very proud and happy we have such good international community and to have many international developers for our device, even it is chinese device :)

Some screenshots about Color 2.0 rom in my MI2 @shocks Thanks you :)
I'll pay attention what bugs happen later :)
0.png
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png

Reactions: shocks
how to root the latest rom ????
answer, try this method:
To root this room, you can set up ShuameSetup_2.1.0 on PC; connect the phone to PC then you can root it :) It's easy by some click.
And Gapp for this rom here http://www.mediafire.com/download/rhzwe7v46thjg8e/gapps-jb-4.2.2-Talk-VS-Oct-09.zip Intall it by CWM, may be report fail.Don't worry, restart phone.Then you can sign Google account, open Google Play and download Google services.Done !

link is for 14\05\14

i know, but thats the downloadlink that is mentioned in that topic...

the topicstarter says (translated with google translate):

"Explain why the version number is 14, because engineers imprudent, forgot to change the version number, the version number displayed is measured, and does not affect the trial is indeed the beta version "

so basically they forgot to change the number from 14 to 23

Last edited:
Reactions: Dmqeaz