Color OS Beta Updated 03/01/2014

phani

Members
May 26, 2013
Hi guys,

Wanna try Color Os which is based on android 4.2.2

Right now i'm downloading, will get back the feedback once i flash and test it for a minimum of a day :)

Official Color OS Link:
http://bbs.coloros.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8071

Changelog(03-01-2014):
[add] Sogou input method to upgrade to version 4.7, while repairing input law automatically upgrade beta problem
[Add] on the desktop, the main menu, dock bar to move the folder icon to the region, within two seconds grimdeath can directly open the folder
list [new] music content can all pull-down menu to display
[Add 】 automatically prompted to enter the antivirus interface virus database updates
[new] album which does not exist when the cloud folder manually upload photos, you must first create a new folder prompt, construction finished automatically uploaded.

[Optimization] virus antivirus scanning progress bar to adjust the default color green
[optimization] automatically positioned to weather the current cities, no longer had automatic positioning of the city to save records
[optimization] black gesture animations: tilt at about 10 degrees firmware angle can identify, animation can be more accurate
[optimization] drop-down list of results, the more pull down, the smaller the margin, the slower the speed, convenience, we view the contents of the visual
alarm settings [optimization] Background select a picture from a file, press to pick up the phone screen ratio map, the phone displays a perfect fit
[optimization] a key clean without cleaning up the input method

[corrected] built to unlock the "Weather unlock" after "travel unlock" the system off vibration effects, unlock still with shock inconsistent.
[Fix] solved Brush Brush Wizard, you can not OTA update.
[Fix] fix the lock screen does not automatically extinguished screen problem
[corrected] in the state can also delete music headphones exclusive interface
[corrected] black screen gestures capabilities turned on by default
[corrected] black screen gestures to solve vibration feedback has been closed can shake BUG
[Correction After sliding to submit camera] album, and then through the camera icon into the problem album interface.
[Correction] album single picture when viewing two-finger zoom, maximum magnification of 4 times
[corrected] to modify the video into smaller gestures problems
[corrected] N1 external keyboard input method can not be used OTG problem [corrected] S4 probabilistic restart problem
[Correction] S4 cover holster restart.

Download Link:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dD017P3

Last edited:
Any mirrors available pls?

I use it since yesterday and I must say it is very accurate but I preferred the prior version of the camera ..... this is style CyanogenMod

Its a very beautiful oppo rom but unfortunately google play store doesn't work u can download a app but cant install it (force close the app)
Maybe this wil improve in the next release ( hopefully because its a very smooth rom)
Grtz Ballgear

Sent via Mi2s

to me it all works google play store etc. ... the apps are installed and work well ... even root permissions all ok...
however, the older version oppo rom was much prettier despite having a few bugs

Last edited:
For root, flash latest SuperSu from CWM, for gapps use mini gapps because after installing rom, the left over place is only 21mb, if u can delete some system apps then you can use full gapps , or u can repartition by using M1cha script, Rom is very beautiful with superb and extra-ordinary battery life (better than miui),

Only annoying thing for me is , some apps ( like whatsapp after sending a msg immediately the app force closes giving an unfortunate error and again works properly, this happens for every msg i send :( )

By the way did some one find a camera app in the rom? other than live camera on home screen, which takes only half the screen

Gonna flash this later.. so the only bugs are whats app fc and app scrolling choppy?

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

on the website of China came out a version that holds the root integrated ... but the root should not be updated by the play store is otherwise lost

on the website of China came out a version that holds the root integrated ... but the root should not be updated by the play store is otherwise lost

No need to download that rom, just flash this rom and flash supersu i posted in this thread, later i updated the supersu from playstore also, my root is still working, only whatsapp force close, I'm using bbm for now, hope whatsapp will get fixed by next release, awesome rom by the way, I'm loving it. Yet to download themes, if someone has done plz post some beautiful themes

Truely amazing ROM. In the first release itself they have almost all working & very few bugs...
I am looking forward to their next or Final version !
Those who have root problems, they can download the root integrated package from chinese forum mentioned above...
It works OOB.

how does one change the langauge to english? edit: I got it, nice ROM, only thing that confuses me is in the beginning you have to log in for something (or you could skip it), what is this for?