Com.google.android.gms Is Deleted On Each Reboot On Wt86047

znaju

Members
Jan 11, 2016
After the reboot no sync is possible until I install the modern version of Google Play Services manually. On the next reboot it rollbacks to Google Play services 8.4.89 (2428711-036), and no sync is possible.

Each time I install it a new folder appears: /data/app/com.google.android-gms1, -gms2 etc.

I use xiaomi.eu_multi_wt86047_V7.3.4.0.LHJCNDD_v7-5.1.zip.

I had the same issue. I didn't know it was about the rollback of the Google Play service.
I tried to install the previous ROM version (which failed) then installed the last stable version again and it seems to have fixed the issue.
But I still have some problems with the automatic sync of my google account.

Last edited:
No, it has not fixed the issue. It fixes it only until reboot.

And if you have "problems" having push notifications, then you have no sync. Just go to Accounts - Google - then try to sync. You'll fail.

I tried to embed com.google.android.gms_9.0.82_(036-121907432)-9082036_minAPI9(armeabi-v7a)(320dpi).apk to the firmware ZIP file, but don't know where I have to put it. There's no com.google.android.gms in the firmware at all.

It seems like Google Play Services are reinstalled on each reboot from /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore, no matter if it is older than already installed version.

All works. Deleted /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore from the firmware then installed com.google.android.gms_v9.0.83-(240-121911109)-9083240_Android-5.0.apk manually.

After a full wipe, I get the problem again. The play store asks for an authentification. No reboot from yesterday.

I am going to go for 4.4 back. This is possible only through fastboot, as far as I know.

znaju let me know if you successfully downgrade to 4.4, I've tried but with no success.
I followed this instructions: [Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [REVERT BACK][MIUI LP->OTHER ROM]How to revert back from MIUI LP to other.
sorry i can't post links, (new user)

znaju let me know if you successfully downgrade to 4.4, I've tried but with no success.
I followed this instructions: [Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [REVERT BACK][MIUI LP->OTHER ROM]How to revert back from MIUI LP to other.
sorry i can't post links, (new user)

I've downgraded successfully. PM me if you need help. You need MiPhone and a special original firmware image for Fastboot, from en.miui.com. After this you may install xiaomi.eu international image again.

But also you do need 7.2, because 7.3 4.4 is broken too.

Hi znaju, I am on Android 4.4.4 and wanted to ask you if version 7.2 = V7.2.2.0.KHJCNDA? My redmi 2 / 2014813 also shows Android security patch level, which I tapped since I read about USB debugging.
I have downloaded stable firmware MIUI 7.1 Stable 7.1.2.0 (KHJCNCK) and installed thru Fastboot. It works fine as in I can use the SIM, however all my contacts seem deleted. The ROM is just not my thing with Chinese Apps I will not use.
Can you please let me know if the above version ending CNDA is good to upgrade and will I have access to Gapps?

Noob here and trying to see if I can get this phone working. Does the phone need to be in the patching mode to install an international ROM? If I search on international image, there are no results on here. What are better words to use or do you have a link or subject I search for?
Thanks.

Hi znaju, I am on Android 4.4.4 and wanted to ask you if version 7.2 = V7.2.2.0.KHJCNDA? My redmi 2 / 2014813 also shows Android security patch level, which I tapped since I read about USB debugging.
I have downloaded stable firmware MIUI 7.1 Stable 7.1.2.0 (KHJCNCK) and installed thru Fastboot. It works fine as in I can use the SIM, however all my contacts seem deleted. The ROM is just not my thing with Chinese Apps I will not use.
Can you please let me know if the above version ending CNDA is good to upgrade and will I have access to Gapps?

Noob here and trying to see if I can get this phone working. Does the phone need to be in the patching mode to install an international ROM? If I search on international image, there are no results on here. What are better words to use or do you have a link or subject I search for?
Thanks.

This ROM works great for me, no chinese apps, Gapps, very fluid
MIUI7_GT23_Stable_HM2014813_V7.1.5.0.zip (search on google, i can't post links yet)
Install from TWRP, full wipes.

If you are a Spanish speaker (or use Google translate) this is the forum "htcmania.com", in side the forum look for Redmi 2 topic (same thing can't post links)

good luck

This ROM works great for me, no chinese apps, Gapps, very fluid
MIUI7_GT23_Stable_HM2014813_V7.1.5.0.zip (search on google, i can't post links yet)
Install from TWRP, full wipes.

If you are a Spanish speaker (or use Google translate) this is the forum "htcmania.com", in side the forum look for Redmi 2 topic (same thing can't post links)

good luck
Thanks Davidg82, I am following instructions on TWRP and downloaded ADB. Just one of the driver is installed. For the others I keep getting the error "code 10" I have tried a few times to install the "bootloader interface" and "Composite ADB Interface" as explained on xda, but no dice.
edit: I downloaded another ADB file of which I was able to install the drivers.
Is this TWRP some kind of 'bridge' that will help install the above ROM? It seems to be a recovery tool, but right now I am not sure if I have my data still on the phone. I have taken out my SD card, SIM and downloaded the suggested ROM. In the instructions, it says to rename the .img file and to move in the ADB file. Right now I only have the ADB program. Where do move the image file into? Any ideas? Thanks.

EDIT 1: So I was able to move *.img to the ADB folder after renaming it to recovery.img.
EDIT 2: I am beginning to think that I moved the incorrect .img file. The img file that I moved was from TWRP and was called twrp.img.
Went thru the Flash menu and entered a few things in the cmd screen after I opened it as admin.
The reboot happened, and for some reason I leave something out, since I am back with the same old ROM. If you have any ideas where I go wrong, please let me know.

After searching more info on TWRP, I found out that it's a recovery, wipe and flash tool amongst others. I believe that some prefer TWRP and some Mi Flash tool. Correct?
If MI Flash tool will work better, I can use that since I have that too. Can you please advice the advantage of TWRP over the MI Flash tool?
Thank you for your help.
ps. traveling June 16, will come back June 17, thanks

Last edited:
Yes, MIUI 8 doesn't have this issue, but has another bug - xiaomi hybrid keys not working, on MIUI 7.3.4.0 it works.

p.s. And MIUI 8 doesn't have blur

Hello! At first, sorry me for delaying reply but yesterday I have no time. Second, sorry for my English.
All what I will describe is working on my redmi 2 with miui 7.3.4.0. Let's start!
1. Download xiaomi.eu_multi_wt86047_V7.3.4.0.LHJCNDD_v7-5.1.zip
2. Before install open zip file by 7Zip and in folder \system\app delete GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter and GoogleContactsSyncAdapter. In folder \system\priv-app\ delete GoogleFeedback, GoogleLoginService, GoogleOneTimeInitializer, GooglePartnerSetup, GoogleServicesFramework, Phonesky, PrebuiltGmsCore (and GoogleBackupTransport if it is).
3. Download NewGoogleInstaller2.0MS.apk here https://yadi.sk/d/JL8DUGR-vB7yP.
4. Put zip and apk to SDcard.
5. Install zip by TWRP as usual with wipe Dalvik/Cache, Cache, Data before and Dalvik/Cache, Cache after installation.
6. Install NewGoogleInstaller2.0MS.apk and run it. Google Services will setup. Don't run Play Market after installation.
7. Reboot to recovery and wipe Dalvik/Cache and Cache.
8. Run Play Market and enter your account. After a some time GooglePlayMarket and GoogleServices will autoupdate.
9. You may delete NewGoogleInstaller2.0MS.
10. Profit!

Last edited: