Compatibility issue with Huawei watch GT2

arnewessel

Members
Feb 14, 2020
Dear sir/madam,

I have recently purchased a Huawei watch GT2 and have tried to pair it to my Xiaomi Pocophone F1. Following the instructions I didn't manage to pair the two and I contacted Huawei support. After following their instructions we came to the conclusion the watch was functional and they wouldn't be able to help resolve the issue, hence they instructed me to contact Xiaomi support. They have not responded to my email so I decided to post it on here. I reside in the Netherlands and own a Pocophone F1.

It would mean the world to me if someone could help me with this.

Dear sir/madam,

I have recently purchased a Huawei watch GT2 and have tried to pair it to my Xiaomi Pocophone F1. Following the instructions I didn't manage to pair the two and I contacted Huawei support. After following their instructions we came to the conclusion the watch was functional and they wouldn't be able to help resolve the issue, hence they instructed me to contact Xiaomi support. They have not responded to my email so I decided to post it on here. I reside in the Netherlands and own a Pocophone F1.

Hi did you find a way to solve this issue?

[QUOTE = "Semjuel21, publicación: 578817, miembro: 282341"]
Hola, ¿encontraste una manera de resolver este problema?
[/CITAR]
which problem you have?.
If it is to link the watch to the mobile, do not use the health app from the playstore, use the appgallery from huawei, it is the huawei playstore.
the versions of the playstore are older and give problems

Dear sir/madam,

1- First uninstall health app, if you install health app first and do the steps below later, the app will not stay locked and you will lose connection all the time.

2- install huawei app store,
3- then install hms from huawei app store,
4- then type huawei health to google and install apk file directly from huawei web site,

Set autostart, notification access, allow all permissions manually, Battery > no restrictions, for both HMS and Health app.

You are good to go now :)