Compatible Roms?

Rosewellzz

Members
Dec 22, 2012
HI does anyone here know if the Ubuntu ROM is compatible with this phone? I currently have the latest MIUI UK ROM on both system 1 and system 2. Are there any other ROMS that I can install that wont mess up the apps ?

Regards

HI does anyone here know if the Ubuntu ROM is compatible with this phone? I currently have the latest MIUI UK ROM on both system 1 and system 2. Are there any other ROMS that I can install that wont mess up the apps ?

Regards
I know... No...

~Tapatalk 4~

Regards
You clan install rom like cm 10.2 or aokp or mokee or smartisan OS, if you want , you need the cwm recovery, to enablre tdb wich male possible nave miui and aosp rom toghreter. You can use apps Luke titanium backup or my backup root forma slave ypur apps, Flash rom and nave the esame data...

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 4

You clan install rom like cm 10.2 or aokp or mokee or smartisan OS, if you want , you need the cwm recovery, to enablre tdb wich male possible nave miui and aosp rom toghreter. You can use apps Luke titanium backup or my backup root forma slave ypur apps, Flash rom and nave the esame data...

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 4

Thanks for the information