complete beta rom installation guide

ondrej tarcal

Members
Apr 5, 2018
Hi, I wondered if anyone could post a complete installtion guide for mi 10 as in the past I tried to install eu rom and had many problems with it. I installed many twrps many roms and nothing worked. Im used installing roms as i had mi note 2 and redmi note 3 pro in past and everything worked perfectly. After trying everything i gave up and flashed global stable eea rom via mi flash and kept bootloader unlocked. Now I would like to get to beta back as it is much faster and smoother. But i dont wanna run to any problems when installing. I would be so thankful if someone had a time to post a full guide as most of those i found did not help me as they are for all the phones. I know that umi has many problems with twrp but I believe there are many peoplethat managed to get over it.

Hi, I wondered if anyone could post a complete installtion guide for mi 10 as in the past I tried to install eu rom and had many problems with it. I installed many twrps many roms and nothing worked. Im used installing roms as i had mi note 2 and redmi note 3 pro in past and everything worked perfectly. After trying everything i gave up and flashed global stable eea rom via mi flash and kept bootloader unlocked. Now I would like to get to beta back as it is much faster and smoother. But i dont wanna run to any problems when installing. I would be so thankful if someone had a time to post a full guide as most of those i found did not help me as they are for all the phones. I know that umi has many problems with twrp but I believe there are many peoplethat managed to get over it.

There are so many topics. Use the search function.