New Contact Photos Not Shown During Incoming Calls

Diwan

Members
Aug 30, 2015
Hi all, I am using a Note Pro and currently using v6.4.28 dev rom. I have got this problem since four or five developer versions ago. Whenever there was a call with contact photos assigned coming in, the photo is not shown. And when I tried to call out to any contact that was with contact photos assigned,the photo is shown but the Name of the contact is notshown, it only showed thecontact number instead.

Anybody got this problembefore? Is there any solution?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: paulpap
I confirm this problem also on Mi4c, the problem exists isn't permanent, some times i can see picture of a contact, on incoming call and some times i cannot (Same contact !!) . I dont have any problem on call outs

I confirm this problem also on Mi4c, the problem exists isn't permanent, some times i can see picture of a contact, on incoming call and some times i cannot (Same contact !!) . I dont have any problem on call outs

Thanks for the confirmation. To me it was consistent, the photos were always not showing.

I confirm. such a problem is present in the final stable and developers roms. sometimes instead of the name indicates the number of an outgoing call
Mi4c
possible problem due to synchronization of contacts viber and whatsapp

Last edited: