New Contacts Birthdays Not Shown Correctly In Calendar

ivo.hr

Members
Dec 11, 2016
In weekly 7.1.19 birthdays from contacts are all over the place. For example - contact with birthday 20.01(jan).1979. is shown in calendar on 03.11.(nov).

In the last roms there always are problems, last time it was gps and email sync, now the birthday display, also it looks like as there is in the latest rom much battery drain. Slowly it annoys me...

I’m using Xiaomi phone because I like the fact it gets updates so often and continues to get new features as time goes by. I chose Xiomi.eu ROM-s because it’s translated to my language and has a community that discusses the issues with the ROM and helps each other fix them. What I thought was: I’ll do my part by reporting issues I find by testing this ROM so that they can be fixed and the ROM could be made better for everyone. I understand that there is a lot of work involved with customizing this ROM and not all posts can be answered but I think it would be nice if someone would just acknowledge this bug reports and say: “Ok, we’ll look into that.” Or: “It will be fixed in new version.” I’m new here so I don’t know who is who, but I guess someone reads this to get feedback from users who are testing these ROMs.

Found the solution!!!

Installed google calendar, opened it, allowed it to access my contacts. Birthdays are now showing in both google calendar and default calendar. I then uninstalled google calendar, all is still well in default calendar.

Spoke too soon. I have double info for each contact, one correct and one random.