Contacts FC

Tills13

Members
Nov 22, 2010
Looks like there are some null pointers in the contacts application. Merging and editting contacts gives an FC. Also, merging contacts gives false contacts (duplicates as suggested).

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Looks like there are some null pointers in the contacts application. Merging and editting contacts gives an FC. Also, merging contacts gives false contacts (duplicates as suggested).

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I have also just experienced this. Trying to change an associates email address within the Contacts gave me a force close as well.

Unsure why this is happening given that I have installed the MIUI rom plenty of times and each time without much of a problem.

If there is anyone out there with some information about this, I would be greatly appreciative.

The Batman
HTC Evo
unrEVOked
MIUI v1.3.25

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

+1. Contacts consistently FCs whenever I join two contacts.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

+1
also every time i switch off my nexus one and then switch it on again i loose FB and twitter contacts
any one faced this issue on miui 1.4.1? any solutions?
it's really annoying

Any one having contacts multiply? Each one of my contacts has up to 5 copies..any suggestions?

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App
MIUI 1.4.8

Any one having contacts multiply? Each one of my contacts has up to 5 copies..any suggestions?

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App
MIUI 1.4.8

Are you importing FB contacts? Have you wiped your contacts data and cleared its cache to see if that helps?