Couldn´t Verify Device

Tofiik

Members
Nov 2, 2016
RLMR.png

Picutre tells the whole story... I did try everything I found on google, but with no luck... Can anyone help me?

Yes, that's what I did as I couldn't find the Global Developer ROM

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Use the fastboot version & use SP flash tools in that guide. Once you have flashed China developer make sure to singn in with Mi Account & enable the unlock under developer options as that's where most people go wrong.

Cool, good luck & follow all the instructions carefully & you won't go wrong.

I can't see the picture you attached, do you mean the Developer Option/Mi Unlock?

No, I dont have options to enable OEM unlocking anywhere... :/
So you have flashed the Developer ROM with SP flash tools with a Fastboot ROM with the file extension of tgz & rebooted the phone, can you confirm you are actually running the Developer ROM?
Have you enabled Developer Options & can get into the menu if developer options? Also send me screenshots of your about phone & the settings in developer Options.
3781f0cf0f3877dbfaf7650d2db5c436.jpg

So you have flashed the Developer ROM with SP flash tools with a Fastboot ROM with the file extension of tgz & rebooted the phone, can you confirm you are actually running the Developer ROM?
Have you enabled Developer Options & can get into the menu if developer options? Also send me screenshots of your about phone & the settings in developer Options.

Ptxx.png

Kg1I.png

those are images you requested, i know there is not stated developer, but I did download and flashed this one
upload_2016-12-24_9-24-13.png

I have no clue what I could do wrong, all drivers installed, flashed rom step by step from that tutorial, but I dont get it, why I dont have the OEM unlocking option

Looks like they changed it to the previous screenshot I posted., Have a look there.

That button doesnt help either..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-24-09-36-44-844_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-24-09-36-44-844_com.android.settings.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 537
wowow, tried it once more, just because of madness and I got phone unlocked, thanks for your interest helping me

Reactions: Wilderone
Are You logged into Mi Account on the device & also the Mi Unlock tool? As those options may not appear until

No Problems, Your welcome, that's the hardest part now done. you can install TWRP & install Xiaomi.EU now or whatever you prefer.

If you made everything right an it still not work try another computer... In my case I tried it several times with every setting and it didn't work always stuck at 50 percent... With another computer it was a thing of ten minutes...

Finnaly I am running latest weekly xiaomi.eu, in twrp I had problem with error E: Unable to mount '/data', but found solution, just needed to enter fastboot and use command "fastboot format userdata" Hope it will help someone :)

Reactions: iamme729
Finnaly I am running latest weekly xiaomi.eu, in twrp I had problem with error E: Unable to mount '/data', but found solution, just needed to enter fastboot and use command "fastboot format userdata" Hope it will help someone :)
You've done really well your all sorted now

Reactions: iamme729