New Couple bugs Poco F2 Pro, 21.2.4

Donsherlock

Members
Feb 5, 2021
Hello Guys this is my second post so dont rage on me right away

Yesterday i clean installed the new weekly version of xiaomi.eu (21.2.4) for the first time.
My Phone is a "Poco F2 Pro" and i do not have root.

Overall i am very pleased but i do noticed couple bugs therefore i wanted to ask if that is a problem just for me or for everybody and if it can be solved or patched (in future Versions)

#1 I installed YT Vanced, micro g wanted me to disable battery optimisation which i did and micro g wanted a restart.
After the restart microG jumps back to back to optimized.

#2 I arranged the control center (which was buggy itself showing 2 times WiFi Symbol or others ones) but after a restart it turns also back to random arrangment.

#3 When i swipe away a pop-up notification(leta say a WhatsApp Message) it also removes the notification number from WhatsApp on the home screen ( i dont know if that Is how it Is supposed to be)

#4(Minor issue) Wegen i minimize any app the minimizing animation bugs a little i provided a screen in the attachments (watch the left upper corner)

Thank you for your answers upfront

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-09-14-39-56-607_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-09-14-39-56-607_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 173
Hello Guys this is my second post so dont rage on me right away

Yesterday i clean installed the new weekly version of xiaomi.eu (21.2.4) for the first time.
My Phone is a "Poco F2 Pro" and i do not have root.

Overall i am very pleased but i do noticed couple bugs therefore i wanted to ask if that is a problem just for me or for everybody and if it can be solved or patched (in future Versions)

#1 I installed YT Vanced, micro g wanted me to disable battery optimisation which i did and micro g wanted a restart.
After the restart microG jumps back to back to optimized.

#2 I arranged the control center (which was buggy itself showing 2 times WiFi Symbol or others ones) but after a restart it turns also back to random arrangment.

#3 When i swipe away a pop-up notification(leta say a WhatsApp Message) it also removes the notification number from WhatsApp on the home screen ( i dont know if that Is how it Is supposed to be)

#4(Minor issue) Wegen i minimize any app the minimizing animation bugs a little i provided a screen in the attachments (watch the left upper corner)

Thank you for your answers upfront
Regarding the 3rd question, it's android's behaviour. To keep a notification, swipe it up. To clear it, swipe it left or right, to show as bubble click on the arrow icon or swipe it down for popup view.

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk