Crackling Sound from speaker on mi 11 ultra

SunilStark

Members
Nov 9, 2020
I have been using Mi 11 ultra for last 3 years and never had this problem. A few weeks ago, my phone stopped making any sound. No videos, No notifications. I restarted it and was fixed. It happened a couple of times. Then started the crackling. This morning, I woke up, and every notification began with a crackling sound. Random distortion and crackling on videos. Restarted, worked for 2 mins and the again same problem. Restarted multiple times and for now it works. IDK, what's the problem. I haven't updated the ROM in many weeks. I am still on 14.0.23.3.13 weekly.

I have been using Mi 11 ultra for last 3 years and never had this problem. A few weeks ago, my phone stopped making any sound. No videos, No notifications. I restarted it and was fixed. It happened a couple of times. Then started the crackling. This morning, I woke up, and every notification began with a crackling sound. Random distortion and crackling on videos. Restarted, worked for 2 mins and the again same problem. Restarted multiple times and for now it works. IDK, what's the problem. I haven't updated the ROM in many weeks. I am still on 14.0.23.3.13 weekly.
Hi, did you find a solution or identified what needed to be fixed?
It just started on my Mi 11 Ultra.

Hi, did you find a solution or identified what needed to be fixed?
It just started on my Mi 11 Ultra.
Hey. Yes I found the solution but wasn't able to get it because there were no skilled technicians in my city. The solution is reballing the CPU. It's not an expensive process. Maybe maximum 100 euros but it's a risky process. If the shop doesn't have enough experience and good reviews, they can mess it up and destroy the phone. I choose to sell it on Facebook marketplace and openly said that speakers don't work. Sold it for 300 euros. Got myself 13 Ultra a few weeks later