calil3000

Members
Jan 28, 2022
Hey guys, I have had my Mi 11 Ultra, China version, for a while now, and about 6 months ago I had a problem with its CPU. Out of nowhere, it turned off and never turned on again until the assistance team replaced the CPU with a new global version CPU. After that, all was well with the phone.

However, I am having issues with the latest stable room (Xiamoi.eu 14.0.9.0). When my phone is charging and it reaches something between 79% and 82% of battery, it starts to restart and keeps this loop of restarting the phone until I unplug it. It only happens in this room, and I also tried to wipe all data after installation, but nothing solved it. Do you guys know something that could help solve this issue?

I have a Mi 11 Ultra with this ROM and it works perfectly. Your issues can be caused by defective hardware. Last year I had a Mi 11 Pro that died with a CPU issue. Some devices of 11 series have hardware problems.

I know that, but why would this happen only with MIUI 14 and not MIUI 13? Also, I realized that it only reboots when charging the phone with any charger. If I charge it using a USB port from my computer, TV, or even my car, it will reach 100% with no rebooting. Any thoughts?