New Date in Calendar widget

Sergey.Af

Members
Jan 28, 2019
Mi Mix 2s, xiaomi.eu 9.1.24 The date on the calendar widget is not refreshed. It remeains unchanged after last reboot.

I have this issue too! I have a Mi Note 3 with the 9.1.24 but I think the problem started 1 or 2 rom version before this...
Already try to remove and re-add the widget, clear data from calendar app, check autostart permissions, etc... Other widgets update the date ok, just this one have the problem.

Hello,

I completely reinstalled my Mi5S and have installed 9.2.21 on it. Before my reinstall, my calendar widget worked perfectly (I don't remember on which version, but probably 9.2.something).

I have a bit of the same problem on this version that widgets (external calendar widget) do not get refreshed after a night. The widget works, gets refreshed, but after night, it is just empty, does not refresh anymore and I cannot even access the configuration anymore. I have to reboot the phone or remove the widget and re-add it. I have excluded the calendar app from the MIUI battery saver, I have disabled the auto clear cache.

Are there any other options I can consider ? Does anybody still has the same problem on 9.2.21?