Dead phone after turning off while instaling ROM / MiFlash doesn't see device / can't go FASTBOOT nor recovery

Guuumiii

Members
Feb 22, 2021
I was installing global ROM on Redmi Note 9 Pro,, and I've been trying to install the global ROM through MiFlash,, but i had faced some error " missmatching image and device ".. then i had googled and removed 2 lines including about "missmatching files etc.." from flash_all.batch file , after that another error has occured again which "dspbak no such partition"..
So i have tried another way such as using TWRP,, then did power off the phone but the phone is not turning on after these now... can't go FASTBOOT,, MiFlash doesn't see device.. after connecting to PC but it only makes vibration and signal with black screen..
How i can recover the phone,, please help me guys,, is there an any solution to recovery the phone from this situation??

I was installing global ROM on Redmi Note 9 Pro,, and I've been trying to install the global ROM through MiFlash,, but i had faced some error " missmatching image and device ".. then i had googled and removed 2 lines including about "missmatching files etc.." from flash_all.batch file , after that another error has occured again which "dspbak no such partition"..
So i have tried another way such as using TWRP,, then did power off the phone but the phone is not turning on after these now... can't go FASTBOOT,, MiFlash doesn't see device.. after connecting to PC but it only makes vibration and signal with black screen..
How i can recover the phone,, please help me guys,, is there an any solution to recovery the phone from this situation??
Because you most probably hardbricked your device by force flashing a wrong ROM.
Nothing we can do here as this is just a custom rom forum.

You can try the service center or maybe EDL

No easy solution for you.

Reactions: geoanto555