Dell Streak MiUI

jf1288

Members
Dec 8, 2010
Hello,

djsteve released a miui rom for the streak community. The rom is amazing. and of course, since it barely got released for the streak, there are a few known bugs, anyway, another thing is that everything is set upside-down, which is wierd and a bit annoying, (btw, props to djsteve for making this rom possible for streak users), i was wondering if anybody could offer any help on this, here is the link
http://android.modaco.com/content/d...25177/rom-streaksmi-alpha1-announcement-post/

looking forward to this..

any suggestions/advice/guides/etc.. on what has to be checked or revised maybe worked on..got a whole lot of time in my hands, would really love to make this happen, with the help of anyone in here..
thanks..

Yo Steve! hows miui coming along? would like to learn more on porting roms..any help?

+1 if I could get the wifi to work id be able to put up with most bugs and be able to test it (zero knowledge of programming or dev work but I've got google wrapped around my little finger :)) there's a thread on XDA too miui XDA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=861737

Steves so busy with the new 1.5.0 release, this and alpha cm6 rom im hoping he has some fellow devs to help him work through fixes...

Tina :)

Its like a ghost town here! Hopefully it'll live up when we go beta :) my wifi is fixed now :D did you look at the XDA thread? Im tina333 on XDA and tina3 on modaco. Are you the same username?

Its like a ghost town here! Hopefully it'll live up when we go beta :) my wifi is fixed now :D did you look at the XDA thread? Im tina333 on XDA and tina3 on modaco. Are you the same username?

yeah im jf1288 both here and xda and moto_user on modaco, had forgotten i had created an account with modaco back in feb 2008, i had a motoq9c.. i was surprised when i found out 2.5 years later that had and account, aka moto_user..anyway..thats me..

Steve uploaded a new update to fix wifi :) apart from that its a waiting game... 2011 is looking very romtastic in streakville though :)