Resolved Desire GSM google play store problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

panosrob

Members
Mar 29, 2012
i have just flashed miui 2.3.30 and i can't download apps from play store on pc to phone.I have no problem downloading apps from play store of my phone, but when i download from play store of my pc i get a force close play store message on my phone.

Reactions: Rocky Gidz
Anytime you encounter a FC that means there is an error. You can send that error to via the "Report" option to yourself. Then post that error on pastebin.com and then link that to us here.

Also, you can try.

Hold Home, App Manager -> Find Market -> Clear Cache

i was about o say - clear market cache. Google have been experiencing some G-Play issues last few days anyhow.

Regards

I am running 2.3.30 on my desire s and ever since google play came along i have had this force close error.

I have tried clearing the cache and rebooting but it always FC straight after opening. I have also sent the error to MIUI.

Any ideas?

I am running 2.3.30 on my desire s and ever since google play came along i have had this force close error.

I have tried clearing the cache and rebooting but it always FC straight after opening. I have also sent the error to MIUI.

Any ideas?

Before you send the error to MIUI. Send it to yourself instead. Then post those TXT documents on pastebin and then post the links here, so we can take a look.

Erm, annoyingly i have just this morning loaded a google app rom and it reverted to market which unsuprisingly doesn't work either, it just says Servor error- Retry.

Any ideas how to remove this? should I just install .30 again?

app_vercode:8010006
device_model:saga
build_version:2.3.30
condition:1
processName:com.android.vending
pid:1818
uid:10020
tag:null
shortMsg:java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
longMsg:java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
stackTrace:java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
at android.os.StatFs.native_setup(Native Method)
at android.os.StatFs.<init>(StatFs.java:32)
at com.google.android.finsky.download.Storage.cachePartitionAvailableSpace(Storage.java:36)
at com.google.android.finsky.download.DownloadQueueImpl$StartNextDownloadRunnable.run(DownloadQueueImpl.java:567)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:587)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:130)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3703)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:507)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:841)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:599)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Status
Not open for further replies.