Developer options missing after flashing to v9.5.2.0

mcdraganov

Members
Jul 8, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am having an issue that I hope you will be able to help me resolve. Recently, I have decided to try the xiaomi.eu ROM and was able to flash the last stable version (9.5.2.0) on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X (the Snapdragon version) successfully and everything is working fine for now, however, I am missing the developer options from the settings menu. How can I turn them back on, given the fact that I do not have an "About/about phone" options in the menu, and going to "My Device" and tapping seven times on the model number did nothing as well. Trying to search the options in the search bar brought no results either. Am I doing something wrong or is process for turning the developer options on changed on this ROM? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Hello everyone,

I am having an issue that I hope you will be able to help me resolve. Recently, I have decided to try the xiaomi.eu ROM and was able to flash the last stable version (9.5.2.0) on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X (the Snapdragon version) successfully and everything is working fine for now, however, I am missing the developer options from the settings menu. How can I turn them back on, given the fact that I do not have an "About/about phone" options in the menu, and going to "My Device" and tapping seven times on the model number did nothing as well. Trying to search the options in the search bar brought no results either. Am I doing something wrong or is process for turning the developer options on changed on this ROM? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Hello
I'm not using the same rom as you, but if go to to my device you should see an option " Specifications" and inside that option you will see Miui Version.
Tap seven times in Miui Version and it should appear "You are now a developer", or something similar. Now leave that menu and go to "additional settings" and developer options should be there.

28/5000