Devices not into my xiaomi account

eqxxx

Members
Jul 10, 2023
Hello,
I've 2 Xiaomi home devices : dreame L10s pro and SmartFan 3 ; both are ok in the Xiaomi Home android App. But none are in my xiaomi account.
When I try to link the Google Home app with Mi Home, I receive "No compatible devices were found in your Mi Home account".. This makes sense, since they are not recorded in the Xiaomi account.
I've deleted my account, recreate another one => same problem ; after setting up my 2 devices, none is recorded in the xiaomi account.
Please help
Thank you.

I've found how to solve the problem.
Contrary to what is indicated in the Xiaomi Home app, you need to establish a link not with Mi Home, but with Dreame for the vacuum cleaner, and another link with the SmartMi Family app for the fan...

I have a similar issue. I try to connect my Mia Home app devices to the Google Home app but get the message "No compatible devices were found in your Mi Home account" . But they have been all working with Google before. Today none are working . Does anyone has the same issue and is there a solution ?

I have the same problem here. None of my devices is registered in my Xiaomi Account although all my devices work in my Mi Home Account. Connection with Google Home is therefore not possible. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?