Did Anyone Buy One?

Bought a new black 6/64 by accident for my wife on the Swedish eBay site Tradera for EUR 200, from a probably "grey" seller, so I'm not expecting any functional guaranty.

Will be interesting to see what's on it.

Noticed that Note 3 still after 6 months does not have it's own forum på XDA. ?!

Got it Monday evening, it's fine, with official global 9.1.4, which is however not good - no face unlock.

Otherwise very nice little phone for my wife, I hope. Too little for me.

Got it bound to my account via China proxy server (tip in a different thread here), have to wait 72 hours to unlock.

There is supposedly a official global beta in the works, but want to try the current eu weekly, probably, first.

Last Stable Xiaomi.eu, but also on Stable International.

Very, very bad, with FB, Whatsup, Instagram...
Also, can`t define my own sound notifications. The phone decide wich to use....

Last Stable Xiaomi.eu, but also on Stable International.

Very, very bad, with FB, Whatsup, Instagram...
Also, can`t define my own sound notifications. The phone decide wich to use....

Well, I think I'll go with the last eu weekly 8.2.1, it has been very good in the Mix1 and Max1 Prime.

Then if the Note 3 has it's own specific bugs, we shall see (said the blind man o_O).

I hope its a matter of time someone solve this stupid problem...

Apart that, everything seems to work well.....

I unlocked my bootloader and installed this build on my new Mi Note 3. When I attempt to change the ringtone or notification tone, the themes app launches instead! Does anyone else have this issue? I'm guessing no-one may not have experienced it, since most people don't change their ringtones regularly, but since this is a fresh install, I can't change the ringtone.

I unlocked my bootloader and installed this build on my new Mi Note 3. When I attempt to change the ringtone or notification tone, the themes app launches instead! Does anyone else have this issue? I'm guessing no-one may not have experienced it, since most people don't change their ringtones regularly, but since this is a fresh install, I can't change the ringtone.
No, but you can check if Themes app has "open by default" set. If yes, clear that and you should be good to go. Otherwise, I have no idea...

Hoh do we see if its "open by default"?

For me i would nuke/erase all themes and put only mine......
Stupid bug!

Thank you.
They were the same as your video, but i dont believe something will change....

I did clear data and give a little more permissions...