Disable Decryption PocoPhone F1

wou5er

Members
Oct 13, 2019
So i got myself a Pocophone,.. Unlocked, flashed TWRP ... but after flashing rom i got myself error when booting vanilla 9.0, decryption could not be complete reset the phone...

To solve this do i neeed to remove the binding of the xiaomi account on the miui rom before i flash a android vanilla rom?

Can't get it clear so hope you guys could point me in the right direction.

Try turning off all your screen locks, thats part of encryption and do reset data when flashing

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Can you send the error on the screen, that appears? (this error ISN'T caused by Xiaomi account)

Отправлено с моего Pixel через Tapatalk

Can you send the error on the screen, that appears? (this error ISN'T caused by Xiaomi account)

I get the error where android says the decryption has failed, try to reset the phone... pushing the button to reset gives me a loop.

Cause every time i go back to MIUI10 after reconnecting to wifi the phone asks about xiaomi ID password that is logged in to the phone... so i guess i have to log out with that account and then i would be able to flash a custom rom as usual i guess.

I get the error where android says the decryption has failed, try to reset the phone... pushing the button to reset gives me a loop.

Cause every time i go back to MIUI10 after reconnecting to wifi the phone asks about xiaomi ID password that is logged in to the phone... so i guess i have to log out with that account and then i would be able to flash a custom rom as usual i guess.
Or you do something wrong or I'm too stupid... As I understand you have problems with the description... Anyway, here's a zip, man//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5da37d184a671/DisableForceEncryption.zip

Only followed the official guide on XDA and aint a newbie with android...

That zip need to be flashed after the custom rom is flashed, isn't it?
To disable encryption you have to flash the zip and then format data on your device. You will have to flash the zip after every installing new ROM

P. S. installing a new ROM shouldn't be cause of problems with discryption, I think you should write me in PM

To disable encryption you have to flash the zip and then format data on your device. You will have to flash the zip after every installing new ROM

P. S. installing a new ROM shouldn't be cause of problems with discryption, I think you should write me in PM

I'll try this right away... first making a Nandroid backup for safety..