Disable Miui Slider/Lockscreen option?

Titus25

Members
Aug 17, 2011
Hi there,

i would like to disable the miui slider/lockscreen, but keep the pattern security.
in cm7 there is a simple checkbox to disable the standard slider/lockscreen but keep security pattern.
i cant find anything like that in miui. i would like to have only the pattern when waking up my phone.

is there perhaps any workaround?
Thank you!

Thank you!
Regards
Titus

Hi..

I have a mod (link below) that includes the functionality you've described here. You don't get a check box, the code I've added just checks whether there is security enabled (PIN, Pattern or Password) if there is, then it disables the lockscreen.

With the mod you also get a few other CM7 features like skipping tracks with the volume buttons and the extended reboot menu.
I hope it helps you..

Andy

PS: you need to be on 1.11.25 for it to work, I only introduced the feature with that version.

Volume+

I am having same problem with slider lock screen, in spite of choosing pattern lock it is still there. I do not want that slider lock screen. Have any idea?

Hi..

I have a mod (link below) that includes the functionality you've described here. You don't get a check box, the code I've added just checks whether there is security enabled (PIN, Pattern or Password) if there is, then it disables the lockscreen.

With the mod you also get a few other CM7 features like skipping tracks with the volume buttons and the extended reboot menu.
I hope it helps you..

Andy

PS: you need to be on 1.11.25 for it to work, I only introduced the feature with that version.

Volume+

Hi Andy,

I'm on HTC Desire Miui.us 2.4.13 build,
and wont to use you volume mod with this, so that I use a Pin and not be prompted by the lockscreen,

is that possible with this build?

thanks,

kitwo

Hi Andy,

I'm on HTC Desire Miui.us 2.4.13 build,
and wont to use you volume mod with this, so that I use a Pin and not be prompted by the lockscreen,

is that possible with this build?

thanks,

kitwo

I'm afraid it isn't. I added that functionality myself so it won't be in MIUI.US builds.. Sorry