Disappointed with Redmi Note 9S

MORKAS

Members
Jan 13, 2021
Greetings, I wanted to open this thread, offering my opinion-disappointment, about this mobile, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S (Curtana, I think it is), that is, mine that I currently have.
I have reinstalled many times, to try different ROMS, (xiaomi eu, miuimix rom, project elixir...etc)... and my experience is that I have not felt comfortable in any of them.
The first thing, that in most of these modified roms, when I install them (I have the unlocked bootloader, and Orange fox recovery currently)... they always give me reboot problems.
I explain:
I give it to install the roms, always before I delete data, wipes etc (data with the "yes" option)... and while it is installing, randomly, it restarts by itself, and starts again, that is, why finish the installation completely, it always restarts a few times.

Even when it's already installed, and working, if you restart it... it never does it the first time...
I look forward to the opportunity to change it and honestly, I went to Xiaomi, due to the good reviews of the people, but it is disappointing me.
Tell you that I also have the Pocophone F1 as a second phone, that is, the first pocophone that came out, and in that no problem... you put what you put in it... it's incredible.
But of course the note 9s, has more ram and more internal memory.
Has anyone experienced the same?
Now I have switched to MIUI 11, thinking that it would improve... and it seems that it makes me a little less, but it does, especially the delay in restarting (that is, a few times blocked until it starts at all), no longer I know if my device has a hardware problem, or is there some kind of limitation with the hardware of this mobile in terms of development.

I carry the xiaomi eu rom with miui 11, currently

Speaking of changing the phone... between the different xiaomi devices, what differences are there, that is, the REDMI range, with those that are not... etc... just like this xiaomi range, it does not have hardware decent?, is it possible?, thanks

You have a faulty piece of phone.
Greetings, and thanks for answering... I think I have already discovered the fault... the external SD...
I mean that, today I turned off the mobile, and when I turned it on, it didn't finish restarting, I had to turn it off by force, and nothing, it hung up etc... and it stayed that way...
So, I thought: "I'm going to remove the external SD copy it to the computer and thus try another new rom, to see if I have more luck"... and it has been to remove the external SD, and it has started without problem, I have tried to turn it off and turn it on and perfect, even faster.
The micro sd I have is a 512 gigabyte class 10 ultra sandisk (it worked fine, I may have to reformat it, perhaps? In that case, what format is better? Well, I think the sd is in EXFAT).

Could it be that having Android files on the external SD (I mean the "Android - Data" system folder, which is also created on the external SD from what I see), that's why it's hard to boot? How can I do so that, in the external SD, I only have my data?, that is, that the apps and things of the system, are all in the internal memory?, thanks