Resolved Do not install applications [MIUI 11 Weekly 9.12.5] Redmi Note 7

juancervanthes

Members
Dec 6, 2019
Hi guys
I had problems installing applications on my Redmi Note 7 with the latest weekly update (9.12.5). Attached image
I would appreciate if you help me fix it soon

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-12-06 at 3.35.07 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-12-06 at 3.35.07 PM.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,007
Can confirm it on my 9T Pro. It just says No apps that support this format when trying to install any APK from Downloads app
Rom: latest stable MIUI 11 rom

EDIT: Whats weird, it seems that only apps that are somewhere in /data folder can't be read. Can't install from Dropbox but can from Google Drive. After switching file save place in Brave browser, I could open file without problem.

Last edited:
I am having the same problem on mi Mi9, and I had amazmod installed but I removed it

The same on my mi8 Dipper. Never installed Amazmod app

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

I already found the solution. I kept thinking what other application could block the installer package and I remembered that sticker maker simulates an installer, I uninstalled it and everything went back to normal. Thank you very much everyone for the help.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Goyesays
I already found the solution. I kept thinking what other application could block the installer package and I remembered that sticker maker simulates an installer, I uninstalled it and everything went back to normal. Thank you very much everyone for the help.

Managed to reproduce this when installed "Sticker maker" as well, good catch.
The issue has been found and fixed for next release.

Reactions: juancervanthes

I uninstalled it already but still getting the message, I am thinking which app could be causing the conflict

Sorry, but i don't understund this, i have a Xiaomi mi 9t what is the solution??? because i don't understund the solution

Last edited:
Sorry, but i don't understund this, i have a Xiaomi mi 9t what is the solution??? because i don't understund the solution
You wait for the next release, where it's solved. You can't solve it yourself.