Do you buy MI-ONE?

luralin

Members
Sep 14, 2011
Hey,guys, I ordered a MI-ONE from Lightake: http:/

I found the same price in another store, but choose they as service.
I can get my MI-ONE in November ,:D:D:D

you do know if you get scammed by ordering from third part companies xiaomi said they only sell though their website

you do know if you get scammed by ordering from third part companies xiaomi said they only sell though their website

They said ordered from Xiaomi official and other sellers who bought from Xiaomi company too. If you order, they need to offer official text and warranty book etc.

On Lighttake it says that they have the phone in stock, I wonder if they're telling the truth or not.. You can't even read the posts that other users have put on there, I wish the website could reply to them.

We will find out very soon... I just bought the phone from that site :)

I'll keep you guys posted.

UPDATE: they were not telling the truth and don't have any phone in stock. Stay away.

We will find out very soon... I just bought the phone from that site :)

I'll keep you guys posted.

UPDATE: they were not telling the truth and don't have any phone in stock. Stay away.

that sucks...really looking forward for this phone and i'm relying on other site that is selling this coz official site don't accept orders outside china. i need a friend in china...hehehe!!!

markups transcripts
images_8.gif

i am very happy with it. it's a great phone. very fast... very very fast. there isn't much to say. it works as android should have worked from day one (damn you, G1). It is worth every penny. Right now, you have paid too much. As soon as you get it in your hands, you will be happy with what you paid.

My only complaint is the terrible corporate-controlled airwaves in the US. I foolishly didn't realise that CDMA networks work off a whitelist. If the carrier didn't sell you the phone, they wont activate it on their network. This is the statement I received from Sprint and a reseller. Verizon is too expensive. T-Mobile may work but I may end up with only 50% 3G coverage and no 4G. I will experiment with a prepay and update the respective forum. Otherwise, it's AT&T.

Thanks for that, good to hear I won't be wasting my money... if it eventually turns up! ;-)

What a nightmare, thankfully there are no such restrictions in the UK!

One more question for you please. It was reported that there had been some issues with the demo handsets build quality back in September? Are you happy with the build quality and screen? Many thanks again for the info.

I ordered the phone from 365gate.com and believe me when I say they have been nothing but PROBLEM!! Still haven't got any tracking number for the shipment and it's been 2 weeks now, according to them they've already shipped it. I'm waiting until tomorrow and if I don't see a change I'll open a dispute and adressing to PayPal so they handle it.

GUTTED! Well I've been waiting a week now with sporadic feedback from 365Gate.
Today however I got a members message (not email) saying: "Your order will be shipped out today. We will keep you update."
So my fingers are crossed, but I'm not hopeful, especially after your post. Will give it another week then inform Paypal.
Just out of interest, how did you pay? I paid $428.50 including Fedex shiping.
Good luck and let me know how you get on.

Website is down and after that cheesy tracking number they gave me to a chinese mail company that has nothing to do with FedEx this is truly smelling like a scam.

Just received this from them:

time: 2011-12-21 06:40:38 Title: Re:Tracking No Spokesman: 管理员
Dear customer:
Your order have been shipped out. Now is on the way to Hongkong to check by Custom. After released from Custom office will send to FedEx and get a tracking number.
We will keep you update.
Thanks!

So... we shall see, but after your post I'm not hopeful.

I've also been waiting for delivery.

Received an email from 365gate with a similar message to rarelyamson.
"Now the package is on the way to Hongkong to Custom office.Custom will check it and then release it out, transfor it to FedEx office, finally get a tracking number"

Will keep you updated.

Good news, today I actually recieved sings of truth. I got a tracking number from them that according to them was from FedEx. It's still not trackable, but I'll give it sometime.. Hopefully it works.

DEEP JOY! I too have had good tidings this morning. Christmas has come early... Although saying that like Ri0z, FedEx tracking number is not traceable, but I guess that's normal until it gets scanned at a depo!? Saying that I'm not counting my chickens just yet... but I am starting to believe... ;-) Fingers (and toes) crossed!

FURTHER JOY! Fedex have confirmed the shipment - Expected arrival date is Jan 4th 2012!!
Better late than never!
Never doubted them!
I'll let you know if it turns up :rolleyes: