Do you have this multitouch issues ?

Daniboy10370

Members
Nov 9, 2018
Use multiple multitouch test apps to look if you have this please:
Tapping quickly on the center of the screen : is ok, but by tapping quickly on the edges left and right, the touch reacts very badly ...

Tested on several rom, and the problem is constantly raised on the forum xiaomi.en, this issue causes problems when entering messages, or in games such as PUBG

I tested on other smartphones : there don't have this problem.
I have tested on several pocophones : they all have this problem.

Do you think that will be corrected by software or not because it's hardware ?

Thank you

Use multiple multitouch test apps to look if you have this please:
Tapping quickly on the center of the screen : is ok, but by tapping quickly on the edges left and right, the touch reacts very badly ...

Tested on several rom, and the problem is constantly raised on the forum xiaomi.en, this issue causes problems when entering messages, or in games such as PUBG

I tested on other smartphones : there don't have this problem.
I have tested on several pocophones : they all have this problem.

Do you think that will be corrected by software or not because it's hardware ?

Thank you

I was on the xiaomi.en rom 8.10.25, I installed the rom xiaomi.eu 8.11.8 and oddly I have no more problems!

I'm also facing this issue... it's in every pocophone and some dev said they are working on it...

As soon as I received my pocophone 4 Days ago I made test and I don't have this problem. But I flashed 8.11.8 first thing after unlocking the bootloader.

Yes, I've tried every possible rom... all eu ones, public and private betas and stable ones, and every keyboard app, google swiftkey beta... and i can't write smoothly in neither of them... now I'm on latest eu, let's see today's release...

hello everyone guys. I'm on the last global team and I found this problem of delay on the edges of the display, I must say very annoying in writing.

I wanted to ask you if there are still problems with the touch in xiaomi.eu

Hi all. I have this annoying issue but in the Redmi Note 5 (whyred), on global firmware (non rooted, locked bootloader).

It's a random issue described for many people owning the Poco F1 (with similar touch issues but on my whyred device).

I'm willing to install xiaomi.eu on my whyred to see if that issue can be resolved.

But, based on what I've read on other forums, it's a hardware problem, but I want to discard the software side.