Do You Recommend Mi10T With Stock Rom

Oh well, I want to update my phone when necessary without have to connect it to a pc. This changes everything

You can still try to flash TWRP permanently but as the guide I shared to you says:
You might be able to flash TWRP permanently after this but I would advise against it. Incompatible TWRP is the main source of bootloops (fastboot and recovery loops amongst them). For some reason stock recovery is the only way to correctly wipe the data partition. This might have something to do with the filesystem and/or SE Linux context but until somebody finds out a secure alternative method I for my part will not flash TWRP.
So TWRP for this device (and for Android 11 devices in general) it's still a bit in "work in progress" so I would advise to you only boot to it, it can cause you problems if you flash it since there were a lot of changes on partitions on Android 11. But you shouldn't worry if you go for stable, as @vret123 said, stable updates get released even once every two months so you won't have to do all the process that often.

Should i go for 720G phones or should i go with this problems and buy 865 Phone?

SD732G, or SD750G minimum, IMO

EDIT: Apart from xiaomi.eu, no 3rd-party custom ROM that's not a battery killer exists (nor kernel, nor a combination of). They are all based on LineageOS (there are a TON of files, easy to see) and Lineage itself has crazy battery issues, unfortunately. Device heating, "strange" charging and fast(er) discharging with the Mi 10T Lite (EEA), gauguin.

Last edited:
Reactions: vret123