Does anybody have this problem?

Tsunami

Members
Aug 16, 2014
Yesterday I went to sleep, and this morning I noticed that my xiaomi didn't charge anything.
I did some tries and i noticed that if I pull down the cable (in the direction of the cover) it starts charging but if I pull up the cable or even to the left or the right, it doesn't charge.
Do u know how much I have to pay if I want to repair the micro usb?
Thanks.

try to remove the battery and charge it with an external charger.
i don't know why, but mi2s have this problem that sometimes when the battery is getting low or it's completely empty it won't let you to charge it with regular charger but only in the way I've wrote you here.
hope it will help you.

try to remove the battery and charge it with an external charger.
i don't know why, but mi2s have this problem that sometimes when the battery is getting low or it's completely empty it won't let you to charge it with regular charger but only in the way I've wrote you here.
hope it will help you.

I really dont think that this is his problem,he clearly has broken Micro USB connector,just look at Mi2A forum.

I really dont think that this is his problem,he clearly has broken Micro USB connector,just look at Mi2A forum.
I wouldn't say clearly, more like maybe. I had very similar symptoms with mine and feared the worst however, mine turned out to be a faulty cable. Either a new cable or maybe try a friends before trying anything else.

I actually have the same problems, it happens on some USB cables. In my case its a combination of too long male part of USB plug and some dirt in your female part of the plug so it cant go in as far.

Thr fix is clean up the inside and use different cable, try a few. At least I hope this is your problen and not a broken plug...