Downgrade to V4

man,can you fix wiui 3.2.22.if you change the language into chinese ,there is fc like anroid.phone .progress not work.love wiui verymuch

leqqy said:
wajik,I am using your version 3.2.22.but there is FC regarding the andorid.phone.process, just like when I first using v5,if i change the language into english ,there is no FC.can you fixed your 3.2.22 version ,many thanks . hoping you can reply me ASAP.​
I told you, that was framework bug, if you follow my changelog, That bug fixed from version 3.3.22.
Problem is inside framework-miui-res.apk, so if you will get this file from non miuiandroid based 3.2.22 ROM,
you will get working chinesse settings.

man ,can u fix this ,I cannot fix this fc.

U can use the zip file I've posted above for every rom.
1) Just install any v4 rom
2) install my zip
3) boot - it will work :)

Reactions: type-R and boojay
U can use the zip file I've posted above for every rom.
1) Just install any v4 rom
2) install my zip
3) boot - it will work :)
there is something wrong with wiui 3.2.22 ,can you fix that?
if you use chinese version ,it break down ,shows android.phone .process not working .

so the first step is v4 rom.and second is zip?are you sure that?
yes I tried it. this zip does automatically patch and repackage boot.img

there is something wrong with wiui 3.2.22 ,can you fix that?
if you use chinese version ,it break down ,shows android.phone .process not working .

no, but u can use WIUI. chinese language does work with this rom

yes I tried it. this zip does automatically patch and repackage boot.img

no, but u can use WIUI. chinese language does work with this rom

no.it is not working . phone.progress. break down when you set language into chinese ,

M1cha,

Your zip loads kernel 3.6.28. Problem is, the reason for downgrading is instability and bugs in v5, and some of them result from the kernel, I suppose.

So wouldn't it make sense to use the 3.2.22 kernel as well?

Thanks.

I know a way to return to the v4, but unfortunately I can describe it only in Russian. Want to ?

M1cha,

Your zip loads kernel 3.6.28. Problem is, the reason for downgrading is instability and bugs in v5, and some of them result from the kernel, I suppose.

So wouldn't it make sense to use the 3.2.22 kernel as well?

Thanks.
you got what i am gonna to say.

I know a way to return to the v4, but unfortunately I can describe it only in Russian. Want to ?
i got the way to back to v4,so that when the android.phone ,progress occurs ,
the only problem i faced now is that i can not use wiui 3.2.22,not v 4