Downgrading from stock China 13.0.13 to Xiaomi.eu rom 12.5.9

Midnight_Sky

Members
Sep 11, 2017
Hello. I don't know if this has already been posted before but here's my case.

I have purchased a chinese version of Mi11 pro, and the seller has unlocked the bootloader and installed a global FW 12.5.8 (enhanced edition).

Since the bootloader is already unlocked, I managed to flash the xiaomi.eu firmware version 13.0.13 using TWRP skkk a12.
The camera was not satisfactory and the wifi has issues, so I decided to install xiaomi.eu rom 12.5.9.
Bootloop. I don't know if it was due to ARB or incompatible twrp.
I was able to install the stock fastboot china rom 13.0.13 via fastboot with miflashtool.
During the process, i forget to change to flash-all.bat, and the phone now is locked and I'm stuck with the stock china rom while waiting for the 168 hours to arrive.

My concern is, can I still downgrade the STOCK CHINA rom 13.0.13 to XIAOMI.EU 12.5.9?
I have read somewhere that there won't be any issue flashing from xiaomi.eu 13 to xiaomi.eu 12.5.

Any advice is appreciated. TIA

Last edited:
wow. There are soo many red notice on you purchasing a chinese rom phone with a global unlocked rom in it. and you firmware flash it using TWRP instead of fastboot. wowwwww wowwwwwww. And you didnt even tell us which EU Rom Code name you used! Does not make any sense at all! you should contact back your seller. looks like he have a lot of explaining to do.

wow. There are soo many red notice on you purchasing a chinese rom phone with a global unlocked rom in it. and you firmware flash it using TWRP instead of fastboot. wowwwww wowwwwwww. And you didnt even tell us which EU Rom Code name you used! Does not make any sense at all! you should contact back your seller. looks like he have a lot of explaining to do.
Yup. Welcome to the world of Chinese resellers, selling unsold phones at bargain prices. Got it for around 330 dollars. It was brand new, opened only to replace the chinese rom. I have no issues with them unlocking the bootloader and installing custom roms. Thanks for answering my question though.

Two days ago, I made the same mistake when installing a CN-RON with Miflash Tool. I forgot to turn off the option "clean all and lock". After completing the basic settings on the phone, I signed in my Xiaomi account and without a problem performed unlocking bootloader.