[DOWNLOAD]: TWRP for Mi8 (Dipper)

I have android 8.1.0 and eu 8.7.5 rom, i just installed twrp 3.2.3 1102

Will it be able to install latest weekly rom?

Edit: sorry forgot that i am talking about mi8 SE

Did anyone test nandroid backup restores on 0401?

*Edit*
Looking good!

MI 8 running TWRP 3.2.3-1208 by wszx150
Flashed the new 0401 english TWRP posted by @gulp79 , created a nandroid backup of xiaomi.eu 9.3.28, flashed Xiaomi.eu 9.4.11., booted.
All fine.
Reboot to recovery, created nandroid backup of Xiaomi.eu 9.4.11, then restored my TWRP 3.2-3-0401 nandroid backup of xiaomi.eu 9.3.28 and it booted without issues.
Restored my 9.4.11 backup - again, no issues.

Think we're in the clear. :)

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I am trying to flash TWRP to a freshly unlocked Mi8. But unfortunately 'fastboot boot TWRP.img' doesn't work. It ends up in a black screen.

1. Enter Fastboot Mode
2. fastboot flash recovery TWRP.zip
3. fastboot boot TWRP.zip

Can someone please help me?

//edit
Meanwhile I got it... I tried various TWRP versions. But after flashing weekly 9.1.24 the phone is keep loading android. It shows the mi logo and the android loading animation...

//edit
Ok, it had something to do with the encryption. I removed the encryption stuff and it worked.

Hi can you tell me pls step by step how u do that?
I installed twrp, installed xiaomi.eu rom and phone stuck on boot.
Tnx for help

Hi can you tell me pls step by step how u do that?
I installed twrp, installed xiaomi.eu rom and phone stuck on boot.
Tnx for help
As far as I remember you have to remove encryption with twrp followed by flashing the rom.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

when i try to update the result is "zip signature verification failed"
3.2.3-1110 wzsx150 to 3.3.1-0607-XIAOMI8-CN-wzsx150 on my mi8 dipper
Tnx

Hi ! Which Twrp use for Miui 9.10.11 Android Q 10 ? I use the 3.3.1-607 can flash the Rom no mistake but can't flash .zip on Twrp always error can't mount system partition ?

Hi ! Which Twrp use for Miui 9.10.11 Android Q 10 ? I use the 3.3.1-607 can flash the Rom no mistake but can't flash .zip on Twrp always error can't mount system partition ?
This thread is for MI 8 dipper and you're asking about MI 9...