[DOWNLOAD]: TWRP for Mi8 (Dipper)

This thread is for MI 8 dipper and you're asking about MI 9...
No for mi 8 !!! I ask for Dipper. I have a mi 8 and I have mistake for flash Miui Notch Notifications Mod ???? When I flash it on Twrp always the error "Unmountable / System Partition" on Twrp 3.3.1-0607 and same on Twrp 3.3.1-2 mauronofrio ??? I don't understand.

No for mi 8 !!! I ask for Dipper. I have a mi 8 and I have mistake for flash Miui Notch Notifications Mod ???? When I flash it on Twrp always the error "Unmountable / System Partition" on Twrp 3.3.1-0607 and same on Twrp 3.3.1-2 mauronofrio ??? I don't understand.
Sorry I had misread in the first place. So you had no problem installing the latest Android 10 ? But you have problem with the module Miui Notch, well this module might not be ready for android Q man.

Reactions: ggkameleon
Which twrp version you guys recommend for latest dipper build with android Q?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

That mod is not ready for Android 10 get. Just wait

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

This happens to me as well. I am no latest xiaomi.eu beta and with Twrp 3.3.1-2 mauronofrio.

Reactions: ggkameleon
i just updated my Mi 8 to xiaomi.eu MIUI 11.0.6 using TWRP 3.3.1-1002 by wzsx150. i can backup without "/system error" but i haven't tried restore it... so good luck!