Download Weekly

Stefano131270

Members
Oct 4, 2015
Ciao, qualcuno mi spiega la differenza fra scaricare la rom da androidfilehost o miuif?
Vedo che all'interno di androidfilehost ci sono varie versioni, mentre miuif parte subito il download.

Hello, someone explains the difference between the download roms androidfilehost or miuif?
I see that within androidfilehost there are several versions, while miuif immediately makes the download.

It's the same rom, pnly hosted on different sites.
On androidfilehost you can download from different location, for example if you are in Europe you can download from Germany or France, if you are in Ameria from different servers, so you can have the best download speed!

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

It's the same rom, pnly hosted on different sites.
On androidfilehost you can download from different location, for example if you are in Europe you can download from Germany or France, if you are in Ameria from different servers, so you can have the best download speed!

My friend, I installed 5.9.24 but there are bugs, photo gallery does not work in Italian. Now I want to put on your advice 05/09/18, how many wipe should I do?

My friend, I installed 5.9.24 but there are bugs, photo gallery does not work in Italian. Now I want to put on your advice 05/09/18, how many wipe should I do?

You can wipe only cache and dalvik cache, but if you found a bug that there isn't in 5.9.18 you need a wipe data (it'll delete you apps and data).

Ps. Why 5.9.24? It's the worst rom that you can install. It has serious bug, and it isn't the latest. 5.9.18 and 5.10.8 work fine

You can wipe only cache and dalvik cache, but if you found a bug that there isn't in 5.9.18 you need a wipe data (it'll delete you apps and data).

Ps. Why 5.9.24? It's the worst rom that you can install. It has serious bug, and it isn't the latest. 5.9.18 and 5.10.8 work fine

Sorry, I tried 5.10.15 / 16, now I want to 05/09/18

wipe and dalvik?

Wipe cache and dalvik (cache)

Oggi ho installato la rom 5.10.15, purtroppo non mi soddisfa, ma adesso il mio telefono non mi lascia installare versioni precedenti, sai come mai? 5.19.18, 5.10.8.
Io scarico nel telefono e poi uso Updater e vado a selezionare, tutto giusto?

Today I installed the rom 10.05.15, unfortunately does not satisfy me, but now my phone will not let me install earlier versions, you know why? 5.19.18, 5.10.8.
I drain the phone and then use Updater and I go to select, all right?

As said in the other post, use TWRP recovery ;)
However 5.9.24 was my first ROM and i never had a problem (Security App force close only...)

Ah, il termine drain è relativo allo scaricamento nel senso di esaurimento come per le batterie, non al download del file sul telefono ;)

As said in the other post, use TWRP recovery ;)
However 5.9.24 was my first ROM and i never had a problem (Security App force close only...)

Ah, il termine drain è relativo allo scaricamento nel senso di esaurimento come per le batterie, non al download del file sul telefono ;)
Devo installare TWRP, e' la migliore?

I think 5.10.15 have a different signature... Yes, you need TWRP for flash it